Maryann Canepa Knapton is one of our success stories here at SGO Fitness. She is a hard worker and amazing mother of 3 beautiful children. Check out what she has to share:
Summary of diet from 25 Oct 2010 to present = RESULT: 45-50 LBS LOST!!!
Breakfast: Always 2-3 cups of reg black coffee
1. ~ 4 days / week: Egg + one egg white, 3-4 slices of avocado, salsa
2. Item #1 with a slice of WW br…ead or WW tortilla
3. Egg + one egg white with cheese (sometimes black beans)
4. 1-2 / week Oatmeal with a pinch of salt and a piece of fruit
5. Occasional breakfast burrito from work cafe (healthy version): flour tortilla, scrambled eggs, green peppers, onions, and salsa (no cheese, potato, bacon) – ONLY AFTER MAJOR WORKOUT
Snacks: 1. Fruit: apple, 2 oranges, 1 grapefruit, 1 pear
2. ½ avocado with salt
3. Carrots with or without hummus
4. Nuts: cashews, almonds, pistachios (anywhere from ¼ cup to 1 cup). Keep under 200 calories
5. Non fat/Low fat yogurt – Preferably Greek yogurt – way better for you.
6. Trail mix with choc and cranberries (1/4 cup) – this is a treat!
Lunch: Always with a diet coke
1. 2-3 times / week: One can of tuna with romaine lettuce, chopped tomatoes, onions, pepperocini, and Italian dressing (i.e. olive oil + vinegar)
2. Trader Joss WW&Corn tortilla with black beans and cheese + fruit
3. WW bread with lean lunch meat (turkey or ham) + slice of cheese + mustard + snack item
4. Occasionally fast food: 3 mini chicken tacos on corn tortillas (only chicken, guac, onions, and cilantro) very salty
5. Dinner leftovers
6. Occasional Greek salad from work café
Dinner: 1. 3-4 oz of Meat: Fish, Chicken, Lamb, Steak with either a-c
a. Grill or steamed Veggies: broccoli, eggplant, zucchini, etc.
b. Trader Joes Sweet Potato Fries (handful portion)
c. Romaine salad with tomatoes, onions, avocado and Italian dressing (served with each meal)
2. ¾ cup of pasta with tomato sauce and a small salad – ONLY AFTER MAJOR WORKOUT